CHP offers free Parents as Teachers services in Park County and West Yellowstone.
What's in a Home Visit?
- An activity on the floor with both the child and the parent.
- A discussion between the parent and the home visitor.
- A new, free, age-appropriate book for the family.
- A screener or two to make sure the child is hitting physical, cognitive, and social-emotional milestones.
- A referral to any community resources that the parent might want.
- Any family with a 0 to 5-year-old.
- Improved child health and development.
- Improved school readiness.
- Improved parenting knowledge and skills.
- Improved family health and functioning.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
In Livingston and Park County
- Contact John. Phone & Fax ~ 406-823-6356.
In West Yellowstone
- Call Patty Peterson at 218-689-4537
Month of the Young Child in West Yellowstone - Events throughout April
Week of the Young Child in Park County April 2-8
- Circle of Security
- A parenting workshop about You, your Child, and your Relationship.
- A healthy, secure attachment yields better relationships, better physical health, better mental health, and success in school and life.
- 6 Tuesdays. 5-7 PM. Apr 19 - May 25.
- Limited to 12 parents. Register soon.
- Call (406.333.1752) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Amy Clark to register.
Click on this link to see our Affiliate Performance Report for 2019-2020. We are proud to have earned the PAT National Center's status as a Blue Ribbon Affiliate.
Parents as Teachers