The Adult Education Program offers the following services in Livingston and West Yellowstone.
- HiSET Testing. (High School Equivalency Test)
- Upcoming HiSET dates.
- Friday, February 12th
- Friday, March 12th
- Friday, April 9th
- Register on the ETS website.
- Get more info about the rules and eligibility here.
- What is the HiSET? Think GED... it's the test you take to earn your high school equivalency if you don't have a high school diploma.
- Tutoring. Personalized, one-on-one tutoring for the HiSET.
- Career Support. Get help identifying your skills and interests, finding a job, boosting your skills, writing a resume, & interviewing.
- College Support. Get help applying for financial aid, boosting your academic skills, & applying for school whether its a 4-year, a 2-year, or a trade school.
- Apprenticeships. Get help finding an apprenticeship and studying for your future career.
- Certificates. Earn a certificate for work place skills, computers skills & money skills.
- Drivers License. Get help studying for the drivers license exam.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Kat Mulqueen is the classroom teacher.
- Phone & Fax ~ 406-823-6363
- Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Amy Coolidge helps register and enroll new students and does TABE testing.
- Mondays, Noon - 4 PM & Wednesdays, 8 AM - Noon.
- All tutoring and support is free.
- ETS charges $64 for the HiSET. And CHP charges $15 for the HiSET. You'll need to pay both fees.
- We serve adults aged 16 and up.
- If you are 16, 17 or 18 years old, we need proof that you have withdrawn from school. We can help you get the documentation you need.
Device & Data Incentive
For those who don't have a computer or Internet at home, our Device & Data program is a way to get connected. Follow this link to get more details.